Wednesday 12 September 2012

Living With a Small Penis, 3 Steps You Can Take So It Doesn't Ruin Your Entire Life!

I used to have a very small penis. Only 5.5 inches long and 5 inches around. That is well below the average for fully grown men which is 6.5 inches in length. As a result, I had terrible self-confidence that infiltrated many areas of my life both in and out of the bedroom. My work life, personal relationships, and of course my sex life all suffered because I suffered from "little man syndrome." Not wanting to live my entire life in misery, I did some serious introspection and I came up with three ways to break out of my "small penis blues" and not let it ruin my entire life.


If you have a below-average penis size like I did, here are three steps you can take to start turning things around and reclaim the confidence you need to live a happy, successful life.


1. Work on your body! That's right, get buff. To quote a line from magazine fitness ads that used to run back in the 1970s, "Muscle up and make out!" Did you know that male bodybuilders are notorious for having smaller-than-average penises? A lot of people believe that it is due to their steroid use, but this is just flat out wrong. First of all, believe it or not, many bodybuilders do not use steroids. I am one of them. Second, while there is no question at all that steroids are hazardous to your health (this is why they are illegal) it is a complete myth that they have any effect on the size of your penis. Yes, they can atrophy your testicles by flooding your body with excess male hormone and rendering your natural production unnecessary, but they don't affect the size of your penis.


The reason so many bodybuilders are not well endowed is because they weren't well endowed before they got into bodybuilding! In fact, a lot of them got into bodybuilding because they weren't well endowed! It was a way for them to do something to give them confidence with the ladies! It works, too. Bodybuilders may not be known for having big penises, but the ones I know usually have at least one hot girl on their arm! Build your body and you won't worry so much about your penis size -- and neither will a lot of the ladies!


2. Perfect your oral skills! This will give you a massive increase in confidence in the bedroom, which will eventually give you confidence outside the bedroom because you won't be so reticent about approaching hot women. You won't be reticent because you know you have a surefire way to satisfy them! The way I got good at oral sex was pretty simple. I went down on any girl who would let me! It was easy to find girls who would let me because I let them know up front that I did not expect any reciprocation of any kind. If I wasn't able to make them climax quickly and easily, I asked them for honest advice about what I was doing wrong. Most of them were not shy at all about providing that to me. Once you get good at oral, the women you sleep with will gush to their girlfriends about how talented your tongue is instead of laughing with them about how small your penis is!


3. Increase your penis size naturally! The best way to keep your small penis from ruining your life is to not have a small penis anymore! The best step I took to improve my life was to begin using natural exercises to increase the size of my penis and it quickly and permanently became much larger. I did a combination of exercises that focused on both length and girth, as both are important for fully satisfying a woman during sex in their own ways. Best of all, I didn't have to waste any money on pills or other "magic potions," and I started seeing permanent results within two weeks!


If you are ready to take action like I did and increase the size of your penis FAST, here is a link to the exact method I used to go from a humiliating 5.5 inches to very well endowed:


BiggerPenisNow.info. This incredible step-by-step program is 100% GUARANTEED to give you the size you need to satisfy her EVERY time! Providing quality mens health and fitness and wellness reviews online.

No comments:

Post a Comment