Friday 5 October 2012

Enlarging Your Penis: The Top 10 Ways It Will Change Your Life For The Better Like It Did Mine!

I can say unequivocally that my life is significantly better now that I have a much larger than average penis than it was when I was endowed at only 5.5 inches long and 5 inches around (much smaller the male average of 6.5 inches long and 5.25 inches around). The obvious reasons are that my sex life is much better and that I can bring women to orgasm much more easily during intercourse. However, there are more ways than just those that enlarging your penis will have a profoundly positive impact on your life.


Here are the top ten ways that enlarging your penis will improve your life for the better, the same way it did mine.


1. Respect from other guys. When you drop your towel after showering at the gym, you don't think other guys notice whether or not you have a little stub poking out or a huge piece of meat swinging back and forth between your legs? I've been working out in gyms for about ten years and can tell you firsthand that the well-endowed men command a serious presence in the locker room.


2. More respect at work. When you enlarge your penis, you'll feel more confident and "manly" and you won't allow yourself to be pushed around or disrespected on the job.


3. Improved athletic performance. This is all about confidence as well. When you know you're a "real man" where it matters, you can drive to the basket or try to land a difficult chip shot with a lot less trepidation.


4. More swimwear options. When I was small, I had to wear baggy swim trunks to obfuscate the fact that my bulge was nonexistent. Now I can wear whatever I want to the beach with confidence -- and that includes the controversial "b-hammock".


5. Two words: Skinny Dipping. A very fun co-ed activity I wouldn't dare partake in when I was small!


6. Being able to joke about penis size in mixed company. When I was small, I remember how awkward it was when I would be in a social situation and the girl I was dating at the time was there, and someone would jokingly bring up the subject of penis size. I used to stare at the ground and pray the subject would change quickly. Now I can laugh and make jokes with everyone else -- while beaming with pride!


7. More confidence in the dating scene. Before, I would actually avoid opportunities to hook up with women if I knew they were sexually experienced. I didn't want to be compared to larger, more satisfying men. Now, I approach every woman I want to sleep with knowing that I can be the best they've ever had!


8. The ability to visually stimulate women. As soon as I take my clothes off, women get visually aroused. Even if they aren't initially sure if they want to go all the way, they make up their mind in my favor once they see I'll be able to fully satisfy them.


9. I get more oral sex now! Women love going down on a penis they can wrap two hands around and really go to town on. If you have a small penis they just prop up between their thumb and forefinger, the experience isn't nearly as satisfying for them.


10. Finally, and most importantly, the ability to make any woman climax vaginally! This is the holy grail of being good in bed, and there is no substitute to having a large penis when it comes to fully satisfying a woman.


If you are ready to take action like I did and increase the size of your penis FAST, here is a link to the exact method I used to go from a humiliating 5.5 inches to very well endowed:


BiggerPenisNow.info. This incredible step-by-step program is 100% GUARANTEED to give you the size you need to satisfy her EVERY time. Providing quality mens health and fitness and wellness reviews online.

No comments:

Post a Comment