Tuesday 4 December 2012

How Natural Penis Enlargement Exercises Cured My Erectile Dysfunction Too - I Went From 5.5" To Hung

I used natural penis enlargement exercises to increase my penis size from a very underwhelming and below average 5.5 inches long and slightly under 5 inches around to very well endowed by anyone's standards in both length and girth. I was insecure about my penis size all through my teenage years and my early twenties but I never knew that real, legitimate penis enlargement was possible until I was about 24. All I knew were stories of disappointment and rip-offs in the form of pills, pumps, and other nefarious devices. The worst part for me about having a small penis was the fact that my insecurity and performance anxiety due to my small size induced moderate erectile dysfunction. It was especially prevalent when I would try to have sex with a girl for the first time. I would be so worried about how she would react to my size that I wouldn't even get hard!


I started doing natural penis enlargement exercises using just my hands when I was 24, and that's what took me from 5.5 inches to very well hung. In the process, I also cured my erectile dysfunction issues completely and permanently. These exercises were able to fix this problem by doing two things.


1. Improving blood flow and PC muscle strength. Some of the exercises that I did to enlarge my penis worked by increasing the size of the chambers and vessels which engorge my penis with blood during erection. By increasing the size of these more blood was able to flow into my penis when I became aroused and therefore I got bigger, harder, firmer erections. Within the first week to 10 days of doing penis exercises, I noticed many more spontaneous erections. Sometimes I would be sitting at my desk at work and I would be thinking offhanded thoughts about sex. I would occasionally get erections so strong from doing this that I would have to make a surreptitious trip to the bathroom to... you know. Another part of my penis exercise routine was doing exercises to strengthen the PC muscles at the base of my penis. These muscles actually control your erection, and as they get stronger, so do your erections. I know that was the case for me.


2. Eliminating my insecurity and performance anxiety. The biggest reason I struggled with erectile dysfunction when I had a small penis was not due to the actual health of my penis or any other physical reason, although natural penis enlargement did optimize all of that as well. The main reason my penis wouldn't always get hard when I needed it to is because instead of being able to focus on all the pleasure of sex like I should have been, my mind was always focused on how small my penis was and how the girl was going to react. I knew I was below the average size of 6.5 inches; therefore by simple statistical analysis I knew that any girl I slept with had past partners who were much larger than me. That bothered me and inhibited my performance. Natural exercises ended that. Once I saw my penis getting bigger, thicker, and more rigid when erect, I stopped worrying about getting a negative reaction and actually became excited about getting hard and show off the big piece of meat I was about to give to her! Then the erections came easily and frequently! Best of all, since I started seeing my first gains in both length and girth within just two weeks, my erectile dysfunction issue started improving quickly as well!


If you are ready to take action like I did and increase the size of your penis FAST, here is a link to the exact method I used to go from a humiliating 5.5 inches to very well endowed:


BiggerPenisNow.info. This incredible step-by-step program is 100% GUARANTEED to give you the size you need to satisfy her EVERY time! Providing useful mens health and fitness and wellness articles, writings and reviews online.

No comments:

Post a Comment